The EuroDisney theme park is located about 13 miles from the center of Paris in Chessy, near Marne la Vallée (77700), which is in the Seine-et-Marne department. The trip to the Park from the center of Paris will take you and your chauffeur around 30 minutes. Take advantage of your visit to Disneyland Paris for a side trip to La Vallée Village (Chic Outlet Shopping®), a huge shopping center specializing in luxury brands.
Opened on April 12 1992, the park has 59 attractions which draw more than 14 million visitors from all corners of the globe every year. The resort’s 7 hotels offering 5800 rooms and a choice of star-ratings, make it easy to spend one, two or even three days inside the park.
Disneyland Paris is Europe’s premier tourist attraction and above all the best one for families!
Disneyland is divided between two main parks : Disneyland Park and Walt Disney Studios Park.
Inspired by Disneyland in California, this Park is designed around the theme of the Magic Kingdom. At the center of which towers Sleeping Beauty’s huge Castle.
The main attractions are:
– Main Street USA : this is the central thoroughfare through the Park with plenty of shops and restaurants and it’s the place to be to see the famous Disney Parades.
– Frontierland : this area is home to the town of Thunder Mesa which conjures up the American Far West and the gold diggers.
– Adventureland : this space is dedicated to all sorts of exotic adventures. It’s a universe inhabited by Aladdin, Scheherazade, Sinbad the Sailor, Peter Pan, Captain Hook and his pirates.
– Fantasyland : this is where you will find the most famous characters from Walt Disney’s animated films : Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Dumbo, etc.
– Discoveryland : as you can guess from its name, this is where to seek out the world’s great discoveries, scientific inventions and what the future holds.
Walt Disney Studio Park
This theme park is dedicated to the cinema and divided into three main areas.
The famous attractions here are all connected to Disney’s best loved cartoons : The Art of Disney Animation, Animagique, Flying Carpets over Agrabah, Crush’s Coaster, 4-wheel drive Rally, Toontown, Toy Story Playland and Rémy the Rat’s Square.
Here you can visit : CinéMagique, Studio Tram Tour, Hollywood Boulevard and the Twilight Zone® Tower of Terror : Leap into the Fourth Dimension.
Three main themes : Moteurs…Action!, Rock’n’Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith and Armageddon : the Special Effects.
The Park’s must see attractions
It’s a small world
Space Mountain Mission 2
Big Thunder Mountain
Pirates of the Caribbean
Buzz Lightyear Laser Blast®
La Vallée village, Chic Outlet Shopping®
Located just five minutes from Disneyland Paris, La Vallée Village is an outlet center with 115 shops specializing in high-end brands, fashion and jewelry : Armani, Cerruti, Diesel, Givenchy, Kenzo, etc.
An essential shopping experience for all fashionistas!
Plan your Disneyland visit
Tickets are available for both of the parks but you can choose to only visit one.
Ask your chauffeur for hotel and restaurant recommendations or to accompany you on your visit to the park. Your guide knows the park inside out and so just let him show you around.
Adult ticket prices vary from 45 to 100 Euros and kid’s entry costs between 39 and 80 Euros.